CBHS offers the option of making Extras claims online! Not only does it save time but you also receive your benefit entitlement within 1-2 business days!
As you might know not all Extras providers have HICAPS facilities. When that happens the last thing you want to do is to fill out paperwork, send it off and wait for up to a week to get your benefit! That’s why CBHS introduced online claiming, also known as ‘E-claiming’.
What are the advantages of E-claiming?
- You receive the benefit into your account within 1-2 Business Days
- Can be done completely electronically (as receipts can be sent in via email)
- Upon completion of your online claim you will be advised of the benefit you are entitled to instantly!
The 5 Step Process
- Enter the Provider Number and select Service Type
- Confirm your benefit Payments details
- Enter your claim
- Submit your claim
- Send your receipts
What services are claimable online?
- Dietary Services
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
Rules of E-Claiming
- The total fee of the claim cannot exceed $500
- You must claim within 2 years of the service being provided
- Each item on the receipt must have an individual fee; a receipt that only shows a sum total is not sufficient
- Discounted services are not eligible
- Fees raised for freight charges are not eligible for benefits
- The service provided must be paid in full
- After lodging your claim online please forward your documents to CBHS within 10 days (eClaim Form and receipts)
- Where your receipt does not meet these requirements, please forward your claim to CBHS for manual processing.
How & where to send your eClaim & Receipts
- CBA Internal Mail - CBA 2395 001, CBHS Health Fund Limited, Locked Bag 5014, Parramatta NSW 2124
- Post - Locked Bag 5014, Parramatta NSW 2124
- Fax - 02 9843 7676
- Email -
You can submit an online claim by logging in to the CBHS Online Member Service Centre.