CBHS is a dynamic and proactive company employing over 80 staff across Private Health Insurance sales, service, claims management and corporate support services.
Working at CBHS provides you with the opportunity to embrace your current capabilities and to develop further within the network of the organisation.
CBHS provides a challenging and rewarding environment that encourages and supports employees to achieve their full potential.
what are the benefits of working for CBHS?
- Competitive salary packages
- Health Insurance subsidy
- Waiving of all waiting periods for new staff
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education Assistance Program for work related studies
- CBHS staff uniform
what are we looking for in candidates?
- Relevant experience and/or qualifications
- Drive, ambition, commitment and a willingness to learn
- A strong community spirit and customer service focus
what career opportunities are available?
While relatively small, CBHS can provide a range of rewarding career opportunities in both corporate and specialist roles in a number of career streams that include:
- Insurance – sales, service & claims
- Information Technology
If you are interested in a career at CBHS, please apply to the Manager People Services in writing, enclosing your CV, and specifying the desired position, and available start date to:
People Services Manager
CBHS Health Fund Limited
Locked Bag 5014
Parramatta NSW 2124