Belong to more
We’re proud to be a not-for-profit health fund, owed by our members.
Our member community is at the heart of everything we do, and our employees stand by this ethos.
We have been offering quality healthcare to our members for close to 70 years. Our purpose is about building healthier and happier communities, underpinned by our CARE Values (of Customer, Active, Respect and Excellence).
This commitment applies equally to our employee community.
Working at CBHS
- A family-like, ethical workplace, that embraces diversity, fairness and respect.
- A strong focus on employee health and happiness, supported by our Active Living wellbeing program.
- A range of leave and flexible working arrangements including flexible hours and working from home to help achieve a better work life balance.
- Personal and professional growth including study assistance programs to support work related courses and studies.
- Programs to recognise the contribution of individuals and teams.
- Health Insurance benefits including subsidy and waiving waiting periods for new staff.
- Competitive salary packages (including incentives for most roles).
As well as having the relevant skills and experience for a role, team fit is very important. We look for certain qualities in potential team members that are consistent with our culture and our CARE Values. These include accountability, a healthy attitude, flexibility, a willingness to help others and a desire to personally grow and develop.
CBHS is a great place to work. Most of our career opportunities tend to be in customer service, sales and claims management, and from time to time we also have opportunities in specialist and corporate roles.
Our career streams include the following:
- Customer/member service, including Sales, Service and Claims
- Information Technology
While we support internal career growth and succession, we also advertise vacancies externally on SEEK, LinkedIn and sometimes with recruitment agencies.
We invite you to search for opportunities on these sites and welcome your application.