Over 10,000 claims have been made with the CBHS app, and it's getting more popular every day. We’ve made several updates to the app, including improved provider searches, ability to declare student dependants, update subscription preferences, and easy access to your tax statement.
If you’re not using the CBHS mobile app, here’s why you should download it on your devices of choice right now:
Update 19.11.2018 - Brand new features
The CBHS app has gone through a big update -
- FaceId / TouchId on iOS
- Fingerprint for Android
- Pin numbers
We've also redesigned our home page, rearranged the menu, reworked our claim details, improved our 'replace card' feature and improved overall performance.
1. Check the details of your policy at any time
Not sure what you’re covered for? The app gives you all the information on:
- What you’re covered for
- Quick access to full product sheets
- The benefits and limits on your Extras
- People covered by your policy
- When your next payment is due
So if you’re on your way to the dentist, optometrist, physiotherapist, or to hospital, you’re only a few touches away from the full details of your coverage.
2. Make claims quickly and easily
We don’t want to waste your time with long forms or letters – you can make claims easily with your phone and its camera. It’s simple –
- Check to make sure the account details for your reimbursement are correct
- Choose/search for providers or pick the health service you attended
- Enter the member/date/fee and what service was used
- Take photos of your receipts
- Review your claim
- And submit!
Claims normally take 3-5 working days to process.
3. Use your location to find nearby providers
Want to know where your closest CBHS optical and dental providers are? Well, you have two options:
- Enter an address of your choice, and the app will show you the providers within that area
- Choose to search from where you are and find the nearest provider to your current location
From here, you can
- Find the practices location on Google Maps and plan your route
- Find the details of the practice, including the number and names of the health professionals who work there
Where can you get the app?
To use CBHS Mobile App, first register for the CBHS Member Centre. Then head over to the App Store or Google Play, search for 'CBHS' and begin the download!