Make sure you're covered when you need it

Ambulance cover

Ambulance cover pays the cost of emergency ambulance services if you are transported directly to a licensed hospital or treated at the scene, due to a medical emergency. Transport must be provided by a State Government ambulance service or a private ambulance service recognised by CBHS (e.g. Royal Flying Doctors Service).

This includes transportation from the scene of an accident or the scene of a medical event such as a heart attack or stroke, but does not include transportation to hospital for the routine management of ongoing medical conditions or transfers between hospitals.

If you require cover for non-emergency services please contact your state ambulance scheme for further information.

Residents of QLD and TAS are covered by state based Ambulance schemes.

Ambulance cover

Emergency ambulance transport (air, land and sea within Australia) Y
Waiting period 1 day

For further information, please contact our Member Care team on 1300 654 123  or email us at