At CBHS we help you manage your health challenges. We believe in offering you the services, support and tools you need to live your best life.
Our Better Living Programs are available to support eligible members towards a healthier lifestyle. Each Better Living Program is subject to its own eligibility criteria.
Contact us for more information and to confirm your eligibility for a program.
A message from the Company Secretary
The 2023 Annual General meeting (AGM) of CBHS Health Fund Limited (CBHS) was held on Thursday, 9 November 2023 at Level 16, 6 Hassall Street, Sydney.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank those members who attended our AGM and to advise members of the results of the AGM.
Election of Directors
In accordance with clause 5.6(b) of the Constitution, Mr Sarv Girn, Ms Nicolette Rubinsztein and Mr Jay MacGregor were elected as Directors.
Presentation and Transcript of Meeting
A copy of the presentation and transcript of the meeting is available to view here.
Should you have any questions regarding the AGM, please contact me via email at email@example.com.
Chief Legal Officer & Company Secretary FGIA
Health and wellbeing
programs & support
You Belong to More with CBHS Hospital cover:
- Greater choice over your health options including who treats you
- Get care at home with Hospital Substitute Treatment program
- Free health and wellbeing programs to support your health challenges
Live your healthiest, happiest life with CBHS Extras cover:
- Benefits for proactive health checks e.g. bone density tests, eye screenings
- Keep up your care with telehealth and digital options
- Save on dental and optical with CBHS Choice Network providers