At CBHS we help you manage your health challenges. We believe in offering you the services, support and tools you need to live your best life.
Our Better Living Programs are available to support eligible members towards a healthier lifestyle. Each Better Living Program is subject to its own eligibility criteria.
Contact us for more information and to confirm your eligibility for a program.
What is a Health Hub?
The Health Hubs provide time-poor CBA employees, contractors and visitors with a convenient on-site location to check, understand, monitor and improve their health through a wellbeing hub design that deliver.
The Health Hubs deliver:
- 24/7 access to SiSU self-service kiosks that provide easy to understand metrics such as heart age, blood pressure, BMI, body fat percentage and diabetes risk score
- various interactive health technologies (VR, mobile games etc.)
- access to CBHS Wellbeing Consultants – all qualified allied health professionals – via group and one-on-one consultations
- health and wellbeing challenges
- guidance on where to go for further help if needed
- relaxation/mindfulness area with massage chair
- a full calendar of virtual and on-site health programs and events such as meditation, live cooking demos, webinars and health screenings.
7physical Health Hubs across Australia.
interactions and counting.*
access to four-minute health checks.
25.6%reduction in prevalence of high blood pressure.*
*Sept 2016 – Oct 2023
Where are they?
While the Health Hub has seven physical locations, there is a robust virtual program of activity and Hub2U, which moves around to all states.
A Bankwest employee attending training undertook a health scan which recommended that she visit her GP as a matter of priority. Her GP sent her straight to hospital in an ambulance where she then underwent open-heart surgery that day. She has made a full recovery and cannot thank CBA enough for “saving her life.” - Anonymous Health Hub Visitor
Health Hub heroes
Bruce shares his story of how the Health Hub helped uncover his type 2 diabetes diagnosis and changed his health and wellbeing for the better.
Lucy tells how the Health Hub helped kickstart her personal health and wellbeing journey and how this has flowed through to her professional life too.
Get your dose of our Health Hubs
CommBank employees can check out Thrive for the latest Health Hub calendar of virtual and on-site events.
All information contained in this article is intended for general information purposes only. The information provided should not be relied upon as medical advice and does not supersede or replace a consultation with a suitably qualified healthcare professional.